- Collins Rallies to Win Class 4A Football Championship
- DeSales Colts Celebrate KHSAA Class 2A Football Championship
- Louisville Will Play Miami In Russell Athletic Bowl
- Kentucky High School Football Finals Scores
- Quentin Snider Marshall County Hoop Fest Highlights
- Bobby Rainey Has Big Day For The Buccs Against The Bills
- December 28th: Day Of The Cardinal?
- Watch: John Wall Reject Nate Wolters’ Layup
- Louisville vs. Cincinnati: Keg of Nails Highlights
- UK Hoops Boxscore: Baylor Bears Fall in 4th Overtime 133-130
Calipari and Pitino Greet Each Other On Recruiting Trail
- Updated: December 7, 2011
Coaches see each other all the time on the recruiting trail, but John Calipari and Rick Pitino seem to try to stay away from each other. Tonight at Bullitt East High School the two had a brief conversation while watching star recruit 2013 PF from Bullitt East Derek Willis. Once again the state of Kentucky gets excited for the Louisville and Kentucky game that is less then a month away.
Watch Video Here
The following is what I think was said:
Calipari: Did you here the joke about the Rabbi who went to the bar?
Pitino: Yeah, Richard was just telling that one to me.
Calipari: So I saw your picture in the Courier Journal, you looked rough.
Pitino: I could get you down to 8% body fat.
Calipari: Gosh your getting old.