- Teddy Bridgewater Doesn’t Make Heisman Finalist List
- UK Commit Trey Lyles Highlights From Marshall County Hoopfest
- Julius Randle 2013 NBA Scouting Video
- Terrence Jones Doing Work For Houston Rockets
- Trinity Ice Rocks Win Columbus Tournament
- Boise State Basketball Experiencing Issues Traveling To Kentucky
- Russell Athletic Bowl: Louisville Fans Will Get To Watch Basketball Game
- Louisville Moves Up, Kentucky Falls In College Basketball Polls
- Collins Rallies to Win Class 4A Football Championship
- DeSales Colts Celebrate KHSAA Class 2A Football Championship
Arkansas Football hires former Louisville head coach John L. Smith to interim deal
- Updated: April 23, 2012
According to Ty Duffy at TheBigLead.com, Arkansas has hired another former Louisville head coach in John L. Smith. They approached Smith with an interim deal to take over for the 2012 season in which he accepted knowing that this team will be very good considering he was the special teams coach from 2009-2011 under recently fired Bobby Petrino.
He led U of L to two Conference USA titles and one Top 20 finish during his tenure in Louisville from 1998-2002. He then headed to Michigan State where he only won 14 games from 2004-2006 before being fired but now actually has a legit shot at a BCS Bowl bid.