- Cards over Kangaroos Box Score
- Photos from Male vs. Trinity Playoff Game, Nov. 22
- Rick Pitino Tuesday Press Conference
- Keg of Nails:Louisville vs. Cincinnati Game Preview and Predictions
- Where will Teddy Bridgewater be drafted?
- College Basketball Polls (Dec. 2nd)
- Louisville In Top 20 In BCS Standings
- UK Hoops vs. UofL Lady Cards Highlights
- Kentucky Offered Henderson County Lineman Mason Wolfe
- Box Score: UK Hoops Defeat Louisville 69-64
Keith Brown Named Big East Defensive Player of the Week
- Updated: November 5, 2012
Freshman LB Keith Brown has been playing great the past three games. This week he had 8 tackles and one fumble recovery which helped him be named the Big East Defensive player of the week.
Keith Brown was named BIG EAST Defensive Player of the Week after he had eight tackles with one tackle for loss, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery in the Cardinals’ 45-1 win against Temple, keeping the Cardinals unbeaten at 9-0 and moving Louisville into a first-place tie in the BIG EAST standings at 4-0. Brown led a Louisville defense that allowed just one offensive touchdown and kept Temple off the scoreboard in the second half.
Teddy Bridgewater was named to the honor roll with his 328 passing yards and five touchdown passes.
For the complete article go here.