- Watch The Red V. Blue Official Theatrical Trailer
- Kentucky Offers 4-Star Offensive Tackle
- Louisville Coaches Visit 4-Star 2014 Running Back
- American Athletic Conference Football Awards Announced, Teddy Got Hosed
- Teddy Bridgewater Doesn’t Make Heisman Finalist List
- UK Commit Trey Lyles Highlights From Marshall County Hoopfest
- Julius Randle 2013 NBA Scouting Video
- Terrence Jones Doing Work For Houston Rockets
- Trinity Ice Rocks Win Columbus Tournament
- Boise State Basketball Experiencing Issues Traveling To Kentucky
Louisville Offered JUCO PG Josh Gray
- Updated: November 3, 2013
The Louisville Cardinals did well in picking up the No.1 PG in the nation last year in Chris Jones. Over the weekend they offered Josh Gray of Odessa Junior College in Texas. He played at Texas Tech last season, where he averaged 9.3 points and 3.2 assists per game in 31 games as a freshman. He elected to transfer to play JUCO ball after Tech got a new coach in Tubby Smith.
He was the 16th-best point guard coming out of high school according to Rival.com.
Gray, a 6’1″ point guard fromLake Charles, LA., did commit to Florida State in September, but decommitted a month later. He has received a lot of interest from around the country including Marquette, Missouri, Memphis and Arizona State.
Louisville offered after a visiting November 1st. where he score 47 points and 10 assists.
ICYMI: Josh Gray of Odessa JC picked up an offer from Louisville last night. Gray had 47 points and 10 assists in his first JC game.
— Brad Winton (@JucoRecruiting) November 2, 2013
Texas Tech Highlights