- John Wall Honored As NBA Player of the Week
- Egyptian Big Man Anas Osama Mahmoud Commits To Louisville
- John Calipari Talked To The Media Monday
- John Wall and Teammate Kevin Seraphin Attempt $25,000 Pyramid
- Updated Bracketology: Louisville Seeded 5th, Kentucky Six & Falling
- Louisville Ranked 11th, Kentucky 25th in Updated AP Poll
- Why Pat Forde’s Article Should Go in the Trash
- At least we have this….
- Kentucky Basketball: Players First Is A Failed Experiment
- Tigers complete sweep of Cards in 72-66 win
John Calipari Tells NBA Scouts Harrison Twins Likely Staying
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
According to of SportingNews.com, John Calipari is telling folks around the NBA that both Aaron and Andrew Harrison will likely be playing at Kentucky next season instead of entering the draft.
With this year’s draft having several amazing guards in it, it is probably the smartest for them to stay as Duke’s Jabari Parker and Kansas’ Andrew Wiggins seem to be a lock for the first guards selected. Also Marcus Smart and Gary Harris are two who will likely exit for the NBA after this season.
Andrew Harrison is averaging 11 points, 3.5 assists and three rebounds per game while shooting just 37 percent from the floor.
Aaron Harrison is scoring 13.8 points per game while shooting 46 percent.
If the Harrison Twins stay they will add to a talented incoming class as well as some veterans. Dakari Johnson will likely stay, unless he continues to improve. Here is a list of the 2014 class for Kentucky.
What are your thoughts? Comment below.