- Anthony Davis Rejects Loafers & Sweater Vests In New Foot Locker Ads
- Louisville Lady Cards vs. UConn Huskies Senior Night Picture Gallery
- Louisville Cardinals’ 2014 Basketball Class At A Glance
- John Wall Honored As NBA Player of the Week
- Egyptian Big Man Anas Osama Mahmoud Commits To Louisville
- John Calipari Talked To The Media Monday
- John Wall and Teammate Kevin Seraphin Attempt $25,000 Pyramid
- Updated Bracketology: Louisville Seeded 5th, Kentucky Six & Falling
- Louisville Ranked 11th, Kentucky 25th in Updated AP Poll
- Why Pat Forde’s Article Should Go in the Trash
Louisville Offered JUCO PG Josh Gray
- Updated: Nov 3, 2013
The Louisville Cardinals did well in picking up the No.1 PG in the nation last year in Chris Jones. Over the weekend they offered Josh Gray of Odessa Junior College in Texas. He played at Texas Tech last season, where he averaged 9.3 points and 3.2 assists per game in 31 games as a freshman. He elected to transfer to play JUCO ball after Tech got a new coach in Tubby Smith.
He was the 16th-best point guard coming out of high school according to Rival.com.
Gray, a 6’1″ point guard fromLake Charles, LA., did commit to Florida State in September, but decommitted a month later. He has received a lot of interest from around the country including Marquette, Missouri, Memphis and Arizona State.
Louisville offered after a visiting November 1st. where he score 47 points and 10 assists.
ICYMI: Josh Gray of Odessa JC picked up an offer from Louisville last night. Gray had 47 points and 10 assists in his first JC game.
— Brad Winton (@JucoRecruiting) November 2, 2013
Texas Tech Highlights